So far i have read many articles about web application development. So general speaking, i have tools in hand to build a website in no time with less effort. Just need to structure code and deal with business logic.
Here are some:
- NHibernate: Deal with DataAccess layer and maybe more.
- AJAX data template , deal with binding data into grid, the GUI things
- IoC, from Windsor, and Mock from Rhino deal with DI and Unit testing
- NUnit to test my code
That’s quite enough! However i have never interated them in one application at all. That’s why i am going to make a simple web application to demonstrate my understanding.
The web is about a blog site with:
- List of categories on the left.
- Click on one category, then list out all blogs in that category in short.
- Click on one blog item, then the detail is displayed
Assuming that, all data will be added into DB directly. What i want to archive are:
- Of course, the system works
- Easy to extend, since i will add administrative functions later: Add, Edit, Delete,…
- Easy to maintain code.
- Apply all the things i have known so far, those i list above.
Along with the development process, i will update my blog. I am sure there will be more fun while doing it, yeah with difficulties as well.