YOU HAVE TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOUR JOB
Just that simple!
But why? why do you teach them the things that should be a common sense/ common knowledge?
Because, I started to realize that NOT many people actually love their job, or even respect the job they are doing. Usually I heard this when asking them about the job:
- It would be better if i am a singer, it would be better if i do other job. The job that someone get a very well-paid
- I would do better if I get more salary. If the boss is fair
- I would … If
You get the point. I do not say that everyone says that. Just the fact that i met some of them. And actually quite a lot in IT industry. Therefore, I want to make sure I have the right mindset to teach my children.
Here are what I think about the job and why I love, respect it:
- I spent 16 years studying to have the job (12 years at high school + 4 years at the university). Therefore, I respect, love what i have been doing in that 16 years.
- The job helps me pay my bills, allows me to buy food, water, beer, … all the necessaries stuff for a living
- It helps me foster my family, my children
- It gives the feeling that: I am alive, I am a human. I create things everyday.
- Without a job, I am nothing, no job, no money, no thing.
Some people said: hey what are you talking about?
I LOVE MY JOB
Did you remember when you love someone? did you tell them:
I will love you IF …
There are more in though about this topic in my mind. But it is enough for a morning 🙂 Someday, I hope my children will read this post 🙂