It came from this concern, hanging around in my head.
What is my value in the marketplace?
I have a job. I do not seek for another company. However, I am constantly looking for ways to be a better of me.
Keep thinking and asking myself is not a good solution. Why? Nothing happens unless you take actions.
I will offer my services for a price of 50USD per hour if you think I deserve that price. Otherwise, you get my services for free.
Since I have a full-time job. I will do my services mostly during the weekend or some specific timeframe during the day.
How does it work?
- Contact me with a task, project, or stuff you want me to do. (please look at the “What I Can Do” section).
- You will tell me how many hours you expect.
- I will do my best to finish the job.
- I will send the result with total hours spent to you.
- You will decide to pay me or not.
- If you think I’ve done a wonderful job, I say thank you and get the money.
- If not, then you get my service for free.
- If you are kind enough, please tell me how much I deserve, so I can improve next time.
Each assignment (package) will range from 3 hours – 10 hours. If you have a big bucket, we will split it. The smaller the package, the quicker the feedback/result.
How Can I Trust You?
No, you cannot. I cannot tell you that you should/must trust me. I try my best to earn your trust. Trust is earned not told.
Trust is earned not told/given.
To build trust and start a business, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What I Can Do
I have spent most of my time living with .NET stack. I am specialized in Web, WPF, C#. As far as C# concern, I am in. Here are a few things I can do
- I can write code
- I can write better code
- I can write maintainable code
- I can refactor legacy codebase
- I can Architect + Design
Training and Consultant
- I can train a group of developers from junior to senior.
- I can consult on architecture decision.
- I can mentor developers.
- I can motivate/build teams.
Chitchat + Discussion
Oh! Of course, I can talk, I can write. Therefore, I would love to chat or take part in a discussion.
I am Serious
Life is serious. Business is serious. So am I. I am not expecting the result immediately or soon. But I have a faith that my first client will come.
Thai Anh Duc,
April 6th, 2017.
First client: ……………………On …………………..