Wow time flies. It has been about a month, which mean ending up my HPM class. I promised with myself to post anything i’ve learned from the class. However, things were not that easy :(. The course is so useful. Honestly i have learned thousands of new things, widen my view. But i do not have experience on Project Management, which prevents me from fully understand the course and how to apply it. That was also the reason why i did not post anything.
Today is the last day of the class. I have finished 2 courses so far, SPM and HPM for project manager. Trying to apply for the company is not an easy task but possible :). Let’s start with analyzing the current problems:
- Find bugs root cause: Bugs are the normal thing, Every software has bug. However, focusing on its cause, you can improve many things in the current process, and of course, reduce the bugs count.
- Analyze steps of the current development process: It works fine now, however, from the bug analyzing, it is one of the cause. It seems that there is a lack of input/output in each step.
That are 2 things i will start with. Oobs, i am talking about time flies not improving process 🙁
Looking back a month, when i was first attending the course, i cannot imagine how fast the time flies. Let me summary my typical day:
- Got up at 6h15: Personal washup and did some physical exercise.
- Went to work at about: 8h, sometime earlier.
- Out of office at 5h30 then went to school at 6h30, for 2-4-6. On 3-5-7 i am at Badminton club
- Out of school at 9h30.
- Back to home at 9h45
- Took a bath and relax a bit, looked at the clock, it said 11h
- I had 1 hour left to do other stuffs before going to bed.
- Sometime, after school i went out with friends having some drink.
Then in summary, i feel a week is just a day or less :(. Am i a busy or hard working man?? No not really, it is just a working day as others. I know there are many people having unsleep schedule. I just do a little thing. While in the class, the lecture said a lot about his education and job. I wonder, how many hours does he have in a day? How can they cover all of them?
Everyone does love weekend and me too 🙂 Usually go out with friend for coffee, billards,…